Terms and Conditions
Updated at November-15-2018
BOOKING, PAYMENT, PRICES, AND AVAILABILITY
All rates are quoted per person, in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to taxes and fees where applicable. Prices, fees, taxes, times, dates, and availability are subject to change without notice. Twisted Vine Wine Tours requires payment in full at time of booking. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted. Cash is welcome, however, a credit card must be used to hold the reservation. Upon receipt of cash, any holds or charges will be refunded.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
All tours require payment in full at time of booking, however you may cancel or change your reservation up to 72 hours prior and receive a full refund, minus an administrative fee. Cancellations or changes received within 72 hours of departure are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances that may cause last minute cancellations. If you made your reservation through a 3rd party travel service, Twisted Vine Wine Tours may not be able to assist in your modification. Changes and cancellations to 3rd party reservations must be requested by the 3rd party. If you are on a cruise ship, the onboard Shore Excursion Office can assist with refunds/adjustments. For assistance with cancellations, please call Twisted Vine Wine Tours at 1-509-295-1306, or for last minute cancellations, contact the local number on your tour voucher. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
In the event of trip cancellation, Twisted Vine Wine Tours is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by guests, such as, but not limited to, penalties incurred through the purchase of non-refundable airline tickets, passport/visa fees, or other travel expenses.
An administrative fee of $20 per guest applies to all changes and cancellations of wine and culture tours.
Twisted Vine Wine Tours reserves the right to cancel trips due to unsafe or unfavorable conditions in which case you may reschedule to an alternative date/time, subject to availability, or you will be refunded in full. Rain is not considered an unsafe condition. The Twisted Vine Wine Tours staff is the ultimate authority on cancellations due to weather.
All guests will be required to follow safety policies and procedures and the guides’ instructions during activities. All guests will be required to sign a waiver of inherent risks on all tours prior to their trip.
REFUSAL TO TRANSPORT
Twisted Vine Wine Tours may, in its sole discretion, refuse to transport, or remove from a tour and/or bus/vehicle any guest in any circumstance not prohibited by law. Circumstances that may occur include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Failure to comply with policies or rules of Twisted Vine Wine Tours
- When necessary, with or without notice, for safety
- Force Majeure Event
- To comply with a government directive, request, or regulation
- Refusal of a guest to, upon request, produce positive identification acceptable to Twisted Vine Wine Tours
- Failure to pay
- Comfort and Safety— In Twisted Vine Wine Tours’ sole judgement, refusal or removal may be necessary for the comfort and safety of guests and teammates, including but not limited to:
- Guests who refuse to obey any federal or state regulations, security directives, or instructions given by teammates
- Guests whose conduct is or has been known to be disorderly, abusive, offensive, threatening, violent, belligerent, and/or irrational so as to be a hazard or potential hazard to Twisted Vine Wine Tours teammates, other guests, and/or him/herself
- Guests who are barefoot or have uncovered torsos
- Guests who are unable to sit in a single seat with the seatbelt properly fastened, or are unable to put the seat’s armrests down when seated.
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs to a degree that the guest may endanger him/herself or any other guests or teammates
- Guests who have an offensive odor, provided it is not the result of a disability
- Guests who have made a misrepresentation which becomes evident upon check-in, and the misrepresentation renders the guest unacceptable for participation
- Twisted Vine Wine Tours is not liable for refusal to transport any guest or for removal of any guest in accordance with this rule
IMMIGRATION & CUSTOMS
All guests on travel plans that cross international borders must travel with a valid passport. All non U.S. citizens must carry a passport and appropriate visas.
DISCLOSURE AND RESPONSIBILITY
Twisted Vine Wine Tours is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person while they are involved in any activities in the outdoors. Additionally, we are not responsible or liable for any cancellations, expenses, or delays incurred as a result of conditions over which we have no control. Twisted Vine Wine Tours reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel any excursion or tour offered at any time and make changes and alterations in itineraries as may be found necessary for safety or in the tour leader believes is in the best interest of the guests tour experience. Twisted Vine Wine Tours is not liable for any activity completed by a third party. For services rendered by a third party, verify their terms and conditions prior to travel.
By ADA standards, none of our trips are accessible. We strive to make reasonable accommodations depending on the nature of the disability. Our vehicles do not have wheelchair lifts. We do offer ADA compliant headphones upon request.
Idaho’s weather can change dramatically. A sunny and warm day at your departure location can turn windy, rainy, and cold along the route and during the day. Please dress appropriately. This includes layering your clothing and wearing comfortable non-slip shoes. For the comfort of other guests, please do not wear strongly scented perfumes or body products.
Prices and taxes may change without notice. Trip length may vary depending on weather conditions and mode of transport.